Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Whitby with No Credit Check
The assisted purchase program by Clover Properties is a great option for families and individuals who have been tuned down by banks. With our program, you can buy a rent-to-own home in Whitby with no credit check. And, you don’t need to make a compromise when you are making the biggest investment of your life. We enable you to buy any condo, home or townhouse listed for sale in Whitby or anywhere else in Ontario for that matter.
Whitby Real Estate Market Overview
Close enough for a daily commute to Toronto, Whitby is conveniently located between Ajax and Oshawa. The city is very popular among families and professionals for a variety of reasons including lakeside living, suburban vibe, plenty of top-ranked schools, a thriving economy, high housing affordability, and lower cost of living. Home to nearly 136,000 people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, the city is located along Lake Ontario and this contributes to its natural beauty. Home prices have gone up over the past few years with a 3-bedroom detached home selling for an average price of $910,000. You will find about 200-250 homes, townhouses and condos listed for sale here most weeks. Though detached homes are quite expensive, 2-bedroom condos in great locations sell for $500,000 or less.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Whitby, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Whitby is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- The city features nearly 11 km of waterfront trails. Port Whitby is a popular destination with a variety of restaurants, shops, and the clubhouse. The place plays host to festivals, events and live music throughout the year.
- The Iroquois Park Sports Centre is an important part of life in Whitby. Spread over 250,000 square feet, the recreation centre features pools, food courts, training facilities, tennis courts, soccer pitch, arenas, and banquet halls, and meeting rooms. Brooklin Community Centre is yet another popular recreational destination in the city.
- For the outdoor lovers, the city offers over 60 km of trails. There are more than 125 parks spread throughout the city. It adds to the greenery and rural vibe of the place. Lynde Shores Conservation Area and Heber Down Conservation Area are among the most popular public green spaces featuring a wide variety of wildlife activities.
- There are many neighbourhoods to choose from if you are in the Whitby housing market looking for a home. They include Brooklin, Taunton North, Rolling Acres, Williamsburg, Lynde Creek, Pringle Creek, the Port Whitby areas, and Blue Grass Meadows.
- Whitby is less than 45 minutes from Downtown Toronto. Residents with a foreign nationality make up about 20% of the population including Japanese, Chinese, African American and South Asian. So, it’s very easy to develop community ties in Whitby regardless of your cultural and ethnic background.
- The Durham District School Board operates 29 elementary and secondary schools in Whitby. As many as 14 schools provide Catholic education. The Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir operates a few French-language schools.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Whitby with bad credit
The Whitby housing market is already competitive, so when you don’t qualify for a mortgage, it becomes even harder to achieve your goal of home ownership. Clover Properties has been able to assist many families in your situation. If you have bad credit stopping you from buying a home, you can consider exploring our rent-to-own program. It enables you to buy a home or condo of your choice in Whitby with the most flexible terms possible. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Whitby Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Pickering
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)