Rent to Own a Home – We Can Put You in Your Own Home Today
We know life sometimes delivers challenges that can be hard to rebound from on your own. It could be a divorce, bankruptcy, consumer propospal, loss of job, work place injury, new to the country, self-employed or some credit related challenges that have you behind the proverbial “eight ball”? These challenges could be making it difficult to get a mortgage, but they don’t have to bind you to a lifetime of renting. You can rent to own instead, our Rethink Renting Program is a very viable option for those that can’t get a mortgage today but are willing to work towards getting approved in the near future while living in their own home that they select. Homeownership is closer than you think.
So who can we help with Rent to Own?
Our Rethink Renting Program is designed to help families improve their financial standing and get them on the path to homeownership when the banks say “no” today. Some of the situations we can help you with are:
Think it is too good to be true?
We are aware that there is lots of information about rent to own on the internet and believe that it is very important to do your due diligence on any purchase especially an investment like a house. To help you navigate the rent to own world, we have dispelled the myths and discuss the good, the bad and the ugly about rent to own in the videos below:
- Like a mortgage, rent to own is a commitment. You NEED to be prepared to work hard to improve your credit and meet your contractual obligations which include making your payments on time.
- As you are considered the “owner”, you are responsible for maintenance and repairs on the property.
- Utilities (water, gas, hydro, water tank etc.) are your responsibility so be sure to call the utility companies to open the accounts in your name before you move in.
- Our advice is to avoid any major credit purchases unless advised to by a mortgage broker to aid in repairing your credit. This mean no cars for tosy.
No Hidden Fees
- There are no fees to Clover Properties at all.
- No hidden fees. Your down payment is 100% credited back to you when you buy the home at the end of the rent to own term.
- You are responsible for the cost of the home inspection and will need to arrange through the realtor to pay this if you will not be able to be present at the home inspection.
Why Choose Clover Properties
- We actually care about helping you succeed. We use licensed realtors to help you find the perfect house to match your budget and your needs.
- No extra sitting or application fees. We give you the good, bad and ugly on rent to own for free.
- We work with you to develop a property budget that fits your current situation. Work to live, don’t live to work.
- Get the support you need to help repair your credit.
- Free access to our knowledge and our team of experts.