Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Ajax with No Credit Check
Ajax, Ontario is a very competitive market for renters. If you are renting due to imperfect credit, you can now buy any home, townhouse or condo listed for sale with a rent-to-own arrangement. Instead of rent, you will pay a fixed monthly ‘instalment’ and build equity. We have helped hundreds of families exactly in your situation and we can also help you buy a rent-to-own home in Ajax with no credit check.
Ajax Real Estate Market Overview
Known for its Quarter Horse racetracks, picturesque outdoors, and a variety of gold courses, Ajax has become a favourite destination for families and professionals planning to live in the GTA area. Ajax features a low crime rate and strong community bond among local residents. It is less than 35 minutes from Toronto. With a population of nearly 125,000 people, Ajax is a culturally diverse town. You will find about 175-200 homes, townhouses and condos listed for sale here most weeks. The housing market is competitive with most homes staying 10 or fewer days on the market. The average sale price for detached homes is $900,000, but you can easily find a condo listed for $450,000 or less.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Ajax, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Ajax is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Ajax is one of the fastest growing towns in GTA with an increasing number of families moving in. Homes are more affordable compared to not only Toronto, but other cities in GTA including neighbouring Pickering. You can find a decent place to live with a budget of $550,000. We can’t say the same for most GTA cities.
- Ajax is a heaven for those who love the outdoors. There are a verity of golf courses including Deer Creek Golf Club and Carruthers Golf and Country Club. The city is located along Lake Ontario which contributes to its scenic beauty and rural charm. The city features 140 km of cycling areas and bike trails. Ajax Down is the only quarter horse racing track in Ontario. There are many shopping malls, particularly RioCan Durham shopping centre featuring food stalls, retail shops, and a host of services. Endless Fun is a favourite destination among kids.
- If you love wildlife and a stroll through nature, head to Greenwood Conversion Area. Spread over 700 acres, the conversion area is popular among hikers and those planning a picnic. Another popular public green space is Rotary Park where you can enjoy a variety of activities including canoeing and kayaking.
- the Durham District School Board and Durham Catholic District School Board operate 30 elementary and high schools. There are a few French language schools also.
- Duffins Bay, Riverside, Discovery Bay, Greenwood, Clover Ridge, Deer Creek Pickering Beach, South, Duffins Crossing, Audley North, Audley South are some of the neighbourhoods in and around Ajax that are very popular among home buyers.
- Ajax is considered a safe community due to a low crime rate. The cost of living in Ajax is also about 12% lower than anywhere in Ontario, according to a study.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Ajax with bad credit
Due to high housing affordability, Ajax is a competitive market. For this reason, aspiring buyers struggling with credit find them at a loss when they are in the Ajax housing market looking for a home. For these buyers, Clover Properties has an excellent rent-to-own program that enables them to buy any home, condo or townhouse of their choice even with bad credit. We offer the most flexible rent-to-own program in Ajax. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Ajax Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Pickering
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)