Rent-to-own Homes & Condos in Brampton with No Credit Check
Mississauga Real Estate Market Overview
Known for its multicultural community, parks, recreational areas and comparatively affordable cost of living, Brampton is a sough-after housing market in Ontario. The population is over 600,000 people with the median age of the residents to be 34 years. This makes Brampton a very popular housing market for younger families. Brampton has witnessed a steep appreciation in property values with the average sale price of single-family homes soaring up to over $1M. The best part is that you will have a large selection of homes, condos and townhouses to choose from as you will find about 1000 residential properties listed for sale here most weeks. Brampton is located just 30 minutes from Toronto.
If you are planning to buy a rent-to-own home in Brampton, Clover Properties offers the best solution. No matter what your credit situation is, you can achieve your goal of home ownership with our program. You don’t need to make a compromise just because you are not able to qualify for a mortgage. You will have the freedom to buy any home, condo or townhouse listed for sale in Brampton just like a bank-approved buyer.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Brampton, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Brampton is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Brampton has become one of the most sought-after destinations in GTA for immigrants. The diversity makes it very easy for foreign nationals and people from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds to develop social ties here.
- Brampton is a great choice if you love the outdoors. The city features plenty of parks and green spaces including El Dorado Park, Gage Park, Chinguacousy Park, Claireville Conservation Area, Heart Lake Conservation Park, White Spruce Park and Edenbrook Park. Festivals and community events will keep you entertained throughout the year. Brampton Food Truck Festival is a popular event among foodies.
- Brampton is the ninth largest municipality in Canada, so you will have plenty of neighbourhoods to choose from. Some of the most popular neighbourhoods are Bramalea, Downtown Brampton, Gore Meadows, Heart Lake, Mount Pleasant, Queen Street Corridor, Kennedy Road South, Brampton South, Southgate, Central Park, Avondale, Brampton East, Heart Lake West, Fletcher’s Creek South, Vales of Castlemore, and Heart Lake.
- While you will have access to excellent career opportunities in Toronto, Brampton has a thriving job market of its own. Several multinational companies have their headquarters here. Rogers Communications, FCA Canada, Loblaw Companies Ltd (head office), Maple Lodge Farms, Dynacare, Taro Pharmaceuticals, and Data Communications Management are among the largest employers.
- While the property values have soared over the past few years, you can still buy homes/condos priced at $500,000 or less. A large selection of homes makes it easier to find a home in your budget and desired location. Financial preparation is important because homes stay fewer than 12 days on the market on average.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Brampton with bad credit
Buying a home in Brampton or anywhere else in Ontario for that matter requires a good credit score if you are planning to finance your purchase with a conventional mortgage. Some aspiring home buyers don’t have a credit history in Canada due to foreign nationality. Here at Clover Properties, we help you achieve your goal of home ownership regardless of the reason you have been denied a mortgage. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Brampton Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Brampton
Median Listing Price (Detached Homes)
Median Listing Price (Condos)
Median Listing Price (Townhouses)