Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Brooklin with No Credit Check
Looking for an alternative way to finance your home purchase because you don’t qualify for a mortgage? Here at Clover Properties, we enable families to buy a rent-to-own home or condo in Brooklin with bad credit. The best part is you can buy any home, townhouse or condo listed for sale in Brooklin. We offer flexible solutions to families and individuals struggling with credit.
Brooklin Real Estate Market Overview
Brooklin – situated at the north end of Whitby – features beautiful heritage homes with Victorian, Georgian and Ontario Vernacular architecture. Most homes sit on spacious lots with mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Brooklin – home to nearly 25,000 residents – is about 50 minutes from downtown Toronto. You will find about 50-70 homes, townhouses and condos listed for sale here. The average sale price for detached homes is above $1M, but you can find condos listed for $600,000 or less.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Brooklin, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Brooklin is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- For a small community, Brooklin features excellent urban amenities. Baldwin Street North is a famous shopping destination featuring heritage commercial buildings. You will find plenty of restaurants and coffee shops. One of the most popular shopping plazas at Baldwin Street North is Brooklin Towne Centre.
- Brooklin features a close-knit community and plays host to several events and festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular art events are Brooklyn Spring Fair, Music in The Park, Brooklin Christmas in the Village, Brooklin Harvest Festival and Summer ArtFest.
- Brooklin Community Centre and Library is also a popular landmark featuring a gymnasium, crafts room, dedicated preschool program space, multi-purpose rooms and banquet facilities, a youth centre, a senior’s activity room, and a library.
- There are many luxury homes in the area. Ranch-style bungalows feature wide lots with beautiful architecture.
- Brooklin is conveniently located. Highway 407 separates it from Whitby. You can reach Toronto in less than 50 minutes by car. Public transport is available for daily commute.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Brooklin with bad credit
Clover Properties offers the most transparent and flexible rent-to-own program in Brooklin. We are so confident with our program that we do not require any of the down payment up front. We do require it once we have purchased you a home and will not firm up any offer without it. If banks have turned down your mortgage application, we can still help you achieve your goal of home ownership. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Brooklin Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Pickering
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)