Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Bruce County with No Credit Check
Bruce County Real Estate Market Overview
Bruce County – consisting of many beautiful small communities – has reported a strong appreciation in property values due to the increased demand for housing. The average price for detached single-family homes has gone up to $500,000, while it is $425,000 and $310,000 for townhomes and condos respectively. Home buyers are attracted to Bruce County due to the beautiful landscape, rural vibe, plenty of public green spaces and career opportunities in energy, tourism and agriculture sectors. The country is surrounded by farm fields – stretched out for miles. The county is also known for its landmark destinations and town such as Saugeen River, Georgian Bay, Bruce Peninsula and Tobermory.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Bruce County, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Bruce County is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- There are plenty of small communities in Bruce County where you can buy your dream home. Some of them include Walkerton, Wiarton and Lion’s Head. Each of the communities has distinctive features and amenities such as downtown shops, vintage homes, and restaurants. You will find the residents welcoming.
- You will love the outdoors here. The county features peninsula shorelines, beaches, lakeshores, and farmer’s fields. Bruce Peninsula National Park is a great destination to enjoy the outdoors and engage in adventurous activities. You can enjoy boating and water sports. Many people visit Bruce to check out 15 spectacular lighthouses, spanning from Point Clark in the south, to Tobermory in the north.
- If you love fresh food, you would love living in Bruce County. The county features thousands of family farms and produce are sold at farm gates, local farmers markets, and grocery stores.
- Bruce County prides itself on a strong sense of community. After moving in, you will get to know the people in your community. Bruce County lets you feel like you’re a part of something. Your community is more than just a location on a map, it’s a family!
- Bruce County is one of the last places in Southern Ontario where dark sky communities still exist. You can take advantage of these dark sky communities by finding an open area to look up at the stars and appreciate the view.
Best places to buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Bruce County
- Sauble Beach
- Lion’s Head
- Port Elgin
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Bruce County with bad credit
Bad credit can be a big obstacle if you are planning to finance your home purchase with a bank loan. If you don’t qualify, your next best option is rent-to-own financing. The problem most buyers with bad credit face is that not all homes are listed with this option. Here at Clover Properties, we have come up with a solution. Now, you can buy any home, townhouse or condo listed for sale in Whitchurch-Stouffville regardless of your credit situation. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Bruce County Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Bruce County
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)