Rent-to-own Homes & Condos in Burlington with No Credit Check
Don’t let bad credit stand in the way of your home ownership goal.
Burlington Real Estate Market Overview
Ranked as the best community in Canada in 2019, Burlington is located just less than 40 minutes from Toronto. It offers residents access to excellent career and growth opportunities. As the city is situated on Lake Ontario, there are plenty of recreational centres and public green spaces that give the community a rural charm. Burlington has a population of nearly 200,000 people. You will find about 400-500 homes, townhouses and condos listed for sale here most weeks with a median listing price of over $1M. The market is competitive, but a large housing inventory makes it easier to find a home in your budget and desired location.
Bad or non-existent credit (if you are a foreign national) make it extremely difficult for aspiring home buyers to obtain a mortgage. Buying a rent-to-own home can be one of the best solutions if you are in a similar situation. Here at Clover Properties, we have an excellent rent-to-own program for aspiring Burlington home buyers. You will not only have the flexibility to choose any home of your choice listed for sale in Burlington, but also build your own payment.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Burlington, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Burlington is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Burlington’s location along Lake Ontario gives the residents plenty of opportunities to enjoy nature. The city features several parks and public green spaces including Spencer Smith Park, LaSalle Park, Paletta Lakefront Park, Nelson Park, Sherwood Forest Park, Mount Nemo Conservation Area, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Lowville Park. The city features over 580 hectares of parkland.
- Mapleview Mall and Burlington Mall are the most popular destination for shopping.
- Community events and festivals are organized frequently. The Sound of Music Festival is one of the most popular festivals. Concerts, Jazz festivals, and art exhibitions are organized throughout the year.
- Burlington offers excellent urban amenities including waterfront restaurants that offer global cuisines, swimming pools, coffee shops, clubs, bars, nightlife activities, and health and wellness centres.
- The median listing price for single-family detached homes is over $1M, but you can easily find budget-friendly condos with a median listing price of $650,000. Most homes stay fewer than 15 days on the market.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Burlington with bad credit
Buying a rent-to-own home is one of the easiest ways to overcome credit challenges. If you are renting because your credit is not good enough to qualify for a mortgage, you can buy any home/townhouse/condo of your choice with our program. We tailor the terms to meet your individual situation. It means that you get to choose the home and neighbourhood and also build your own down payment. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Burlington Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Burlington
Median Listing Price (Detached Homes)
Median Listing Price (Townhouses)
Median Listing Price (Condos)
We Make Buying a Home with Bad Credit Possible in Burlington
Fill out a simple data form to help us determine if you qualify for our rent-to-own program.
Helping Aspiring Burlington Home Buyers Overcome Credit Challenges Since 2019
Regardless of the reason you’ve been turned down for a mortgage, we can help!
It’s amazing to find an ethical and transparent company when it comes to helping people get into homeownership. We couldn’t be more impressed with the systems Rachel and Neil have put into play to ensure buyers have a positive rent-to-own experience!
Keith Williams. Verified Review
Buy a Rent-to-Own Home in Burlington in 3 Easy Steps
Leverage our proven system and network of licensed professionals.
Apply to Qualify
Don’t not having enough down payment? Are you a foreign national? Divorced? Bad credit? No matter what your situation, take the first step by filling out this form.
Enjoy the Flexibility
Ours is the most flexible rent-to-own program that makes it easier for you to afford home. You don’t have to continue renting just because you don’t have enough down payment or have bad credit.
A Program Structured to Help You Succeed
We are by your side throughout the process. From credit repair advice and support to what you should do to update the house, we are here for you for the duration of your rent to own program.