Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Caledon with No Credit Check
Do you want to stop renting, but are not able to because you don’t qualify for a mortgage? Well, here at Clover Properties, we have helped hundreds of buyers overcome credit challenges over the last two decades. Our program enables you to buy any home, condo/apartment or townhouse – listed for sale in Caledon with no credit check. It means you can buy confidently in the open market just like a bank-approved buyer.
Caledon Real Estate Market Overview
Buying a home in Caledon could be one of the best decisions you will ever make. It’s one of the safest and most beautiful communities in the GTA – located just 40 minutes from Toronto. The population is 72,000 people. The demand for housing has driven up the prices with average value of homes going up to $1.2M. You will find about 100-120 home and townhouses listed for sale here most weeks.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Caledon, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Caledon is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- The town is located just 40 minutes from Toronto. Due to its location in the GTA, the average value of detached homes is over $1.2M. However, you can find townhouses listed for $900,000 or less.
- Caledon is a beautiful small community with excellent educational opportunities. It is served by Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board and Peel District School Board. There are many elementary schools and four secondary schools. Popular higher education institutes such as University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, McMaster University, York University, and Ryerson are also in close proximity to Caledon.
- Despite being so close to Toronto, Caledon has preserved its rural charm. it features over 260 km of trails. Bolton loop, Caledon East loop, Valleywood loop, and Cheltenham loop are among the most popular trail routes. Cheltenham Badlands, Albion Hills Conservation Area, Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area, Glen Haffy Conservation Area, and Upper Credit Conservation Area are among the most popular conservation areas. If you play golf, you will love living in Caledon. There are many clubs featuring golf courses including Banty’s Roost Golf & Country Club, Caledon Country Club, Glen Eagle Golf Club, Legacy Pines Golf Club, Mayfield Golf Club, and Orangeville Golf Club.
- Caledon has been ranked as one the safest locales to live in by many publications and surveys.
- The Oak Ridges Moraine and The Niagara Escarpment are two most dominant landforms.
Best places to buy a home rent-to-own home, condo/apartment, townhouse in Caledon
- Caledon East
- Caledon Village
- Terra Cotta
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Caledon with bad credit
Our rent-to-own program is the most flexible and transparent in Caledon as it allows you to buy any home, condo or townhouse of your choice. You also get the opportunity to make your own down payment. Get in touch with us today learn more.
Caledon Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Caledon
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)