Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Dufferin County with No Credit Check
Here at Clover Properties, we have an assisted purchase program for families and individuals who don’t qualify for a mortgage due to imperfect or non-existent credit, foreign citizenship, self-employment, divorce, bankruptcy, or any other reason. This program enables you to a rent-to-own home, apartment or townhouse in Dufferin with no credit check. You can buy any condo, home or townhouse listed for sale in Dufferin or anywhere else in Ontario for that matter.
Dufferin County Real Estate Market Overview
The Dufferin County is famous for the natural surroundings, rivers, and streams. It’s popular among families and professionals due to its close proximity to Toronto. It’s located only one hour from Toronto (by car). With property prices skyrocketing in Toronto – pushing many families out of the real estate market, Dufferin has become a very attractive alternative to many buyers. The demand for housing in Dufferin has caused the prices to go up in the area as well – especially for detached houses, most notably in Orangeville and Shelburne. However, you can still find bargain deals compared to the GTA. You will find about 120-150 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The average value of detached homes has gone up to $720,000.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Dufferin County, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Lanark County is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- The county features over 1,066 hectare of multi-tract forested area. You will love the natural surroundings if you live in any town of Dufferin. Orangeville with a population of nearly 29,000 people is the county seat. Hunting is permitted in southern portion of Amaranth, Gara Gore, Melancthon, Randwick, Riverview, and Simmons Tracts for few months in a year.
- The Town’s small-town charm and big city amenities create a balanced lifestyle. It is very appealing to professionals and entrepreneurs who work in Toronto, but want to live away from all the hustle and bustle.
- All towns in Dufferin features plenty of public green spaces. There are over 30 parks in Orangeville alone and many are equipped with sports fields and play areas. The county also home to many conservation areas.
- Dufferin’s central location is attracting a lot of businesses to move in. Some towns like Orangeville are less than an hour (80 kilometres) from Toronto. Orangeville sits at the intersection of two major thoroughfares – County Road 109 and Highway 10 – and is within 30 minutes of Ontario’s major 400 series highways. Plenty of career opportunities are available in manufacturing, tourism and cultural industries.
- The county is home to nearly 62,000 people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Best places to buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Dufferin County
- East Garafraxa
- Grand Valley
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Dufferin County with bad credit
Disappointed because you are not able to find a rent-to-own home in Dufferin County? Well, what if you can buy any home, condo or townhouse listed for sale here with no credit check? Sounds great, right? We – here at Clover Properties – have created a unique assisted housing program that gives you the freedom of choosing any home of your choice and building your own down payment. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Dufferin County Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Dufferin County
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)