Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Essex with No Credit Check
With a population of nearly 185,000 people, Essex County has become one of the hottest housing markets in Ontario. Experts predict the home prices will likely increase further – fueled by the housing demand, so it’s a great opportunity for families to not only achieve their home ownership dream, but also make a smart long-term investment by buying a property here. If you are not able to buy a home due to your credit situation, we can help you get a rent-to-own condo, townhouse or single-family home with no credit check. You can buy any home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Essex in a rent-to-own arrangement.
Essex Real Estate Market Overview
While Windsor is the largest city and most popular housing market in Essex County, there are plenty of other places to explore for aspiring home buyers. You would love the close-knit sense of community in Essex town with a population of nearly 20,000 people, while Amherstburg attracts buyers for its rich history and heritage sites. If you are looking for affordable options, Essex County won’t disappoint you. The average sale price is $480,000; however, you can find more affordable condos and townhouses.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Essex, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Essex is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- One of the factors that make Essex County a popular housing market is high housing affordability. You can buy a single-family detached home in Essex for a price that will get you a studio apartment in the GTA. This makes Essex County a favorite destination among budget-conscious home buyers.
- All cities in Essex County – particularly Windsor – have reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years. It gave home owners the opportunity to build equity faster. The demand for housing will continue to fuel Essex housing market. It means buying a home here may turn out to be a great investment in the long run.
- While the Windsor landmarks are quite well-known, other cities in the county also feature world-class amenities and tourist places. Essex town is home to the Essex 73’s, the most successful Junior C hockey team in Ontario.
- The county also features some of the most productive rich agricultural lands in Ontario. You will have access to fresh farm produce.
- Essex County is home to Windsor – one of the most popular housing markets in Ontario.
Best cities/town to buy a rent-to-own home in Essex County:
- Saint Clair Beach
- New Canaan
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Essex with bad credit
Buying a rent-to-own home in Essex is a better choice than wasting money on monthly rent. Here at Clover Properties, we make buying rent-to-own homes, condos and townhouses easy and hassle-free for credit-challenged home buyers. With the help of a licensed Realtor, you buy any apartment or home of your choice listed on the market for sale. It means you don’t feel constrained and shop for a home just like a buyer who is pre-approved by a bank. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Essex Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Essex
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)