Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Kingston with No Credit Check
Looking for an alternative financing arrangement because your mortgage application has been turned down due to your credit situation? We offer the most flexible Assisted Home Purchase program in Kingston. You can buy any home, condo or townhouse listed or sale in Kingston in a rent-to-own arrangement. No credit check required!
Kingston Real Estate Market Overview
Located in eastern Ontario – nearly 250 km from Toronto, Kingston is very popular among families and professionals due to high housing affordability. Compared to many other cities in Ontario, homes in Kingston are still affordable despite the recent increase in the property prices. The average sale price has gone up to nearly $560,000. It’s probably the best time to invest in a residential property in Kingston as experts predict that residential properties are likely to appreciate in value further over the new few years due to the high demand for housing in the city. You will find about 400-500 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Kingston is just 2 hours from the U.S. border. Located along the shores of Lake Ontario, the city is known for sports facilities including in hockey, rugby, golf and curling.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Kingston, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Kingston is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Home to nearly 140,000 people belonging to diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Kingston features a vibrant student community. Thousands of students from all over the world arrive in Kington to pursue higher studies at Queen’s University. The city is also home to Royal Military College of Canada that is the military college of the Canadian Armed Forces and, since 1959, a degree-granting university for training military officers.
- Lake Ontario, The Rideau Canal and the Thousand Islands are all in Kingston, adding up to the scenic natural beauty. You would love the outdoors here as there are plenty of waterfront trails and activities you can enjoy.
- The downtown core features shops, waterfront restaurants and events. Take a stroll through the downtown markets to check out beautiful clothing boutiques and traditional gift shops.
- Kingston is situated about half-way between Toronto and Montreal and offers easy access to both the cities. Montreal, Cornwall and Ottawa are also easily accessible.
- Compared to Toronto, Kingston is a smaller city but with great urban amenities. You will lots of great restaurants, theatre and music venues and good recreation facilities in and outside the city.
- There are four school boards including Limestone District School Board, Algonquin & Lakeshore Catholic District School Board, Conseil des Ecoles Catholiques du Centre-Est de l´Ontario, and Conseil des Ecole Public de l´Est de l´Ontario, featuring many top-rated schools.
- The city is a paradise for cyclists. In fact, it has been voted as the most cyclable city in Canada.
- There are many great restaurants to buy a home in Kingston. Some of these include Hillendale, Kingscourt, Rideau Heights, Henderson, Greenwood Park, Polson Park, Lakeland Acres, Calvin Park Gardiners- Meadowbrook, Bayridge, Polson Park, Waterloo Village, Sutton Place, Inner Harbour, Markers Acres, Grenville Park, and Williamsville.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Kingston with bad credit
It can be extremely challenging to buy a home with bad credit. The situations such as foreign nationality, divorce, bankruptcy and short sale can cause your credit score to drop. If you are facing a similar situation, we – here at Clover Properties – can help you buy a rent-to-own home, townhouse or condo in Kingston. You will have access to the entire inventory of homes as with our program, you can buy any residential property of your choice listed for sale on the market.
Kingston Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Kingston
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)