Rent-to-own Homes & Condos in Milton with No Credit Check
Mississauga Real Estate Market Overview
Looking to live in a tight-knit community in Ontario? Milton may be a great choice. In several surveys, Milton has been named one of the best places in Canada to raise a family and live. The city is safe and friendly to newcomers. Rattlesnake Point and Hilton Falls are among the best attractions. While the city offers easy access to all the world-class urban amenities, you don’t need to give up on the small-town vibe. With a population of over 110,000 people, Milton is located less than 40 minutes from Toronto.
Rent-to-own homes and condos in Milton are available to those who have poor credit or cannot qualify for a mortgage due to foreign nationality, self-employment, bankruptcy, divorce or any other reason. Our rent-to-own program enables you to buy any home or condo of your choice with no credit check. It also allows you to build your own down payment. It means ours is the most flexible program for families and individuals with bad credit.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Milton, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Milton is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Milton is the third largest community in the Regional Municipality of Halton.
- Exponential growth in population – from nearly 35,000 people in 2000 to over 110,000 in 2021 – is a testimony to Milton’s popularity among home buyers.
- The growing demand for housing has caused the residential real estate values to skyrocket over the past few years. The average sale price is over $1M now, but smaller homes, town houses and condos are easily available for $600,000 or less. You will find about 200-300 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Milton is situated in close proximity to many other housing markets such as Burlington and Oakville. There are many Milton neighbourhoods extremely popular among home buyers. They include Dempsey, Fort, Beaty, Timberlea, Dorset Park, Clarke, Coates, 401 Business Park, Bronte Meadows, Scoot, Mountain View, Rural Milton and Old Milton.
- Milton has plenty of public green spaces, conversation areas and recreational and sports centres. They include the Kelso Conversation Area which is very popular for hiking, biking, boating and camping activities. Rattlesnake Point and Hilton Falls are a very sought-after destination among visitors and local residents for outdoor pursuits. Milton features over 50 parks. Many hockey players, baseball payers and other athletes have played in the national leagues.
- The majority of schools in Milton are zoned to Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Milton
You don’t need a staller credit score to buy a rent-to-own home in Milton. In fact, you can buy even if you are a foreign national or have bankruptcy showing up on your credit report. Our rent-to-own program stands out from others in the way that it allows you to shop for a home like a bank-approved buyer. You can pick any home or condo of your choice listed for sale in any Milton neighbourhood. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Milton Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Milton
Median Listing Price (Detached Homes)
Median Listing Price (Condos)
Median Listing Price (Townhouses)