Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Ottawa with No Credit Check
You no longer need to give up your home buying plans just because you are not able to obtain a home loan. Here at Clover Properties, we run an excellent rent-to-own program in Ottawa that helps families and individuals buy any home, condo or townhouse of their choice in the open market with no credit check. It means you don’t need to continue renting just because you have imperfect credit.
Ottawa Real Estate Market Overview
The capital city of Canada, Ottawa is home to nearly 1 million people. What makes Ottawa popular among aspiring home buyers is the fact that compared to the GTA, homes are affordable. You can buy a 3-bedroom home sitting on a spacious lot for $500,000 or less. The housing affordability makes the city a very competitive market with only 50-100 listings for sale on the market most weeks. While it is one of the most populous cities in Canada, the population is spread out over a huge area – 2796 square km to be precise. For this reason, most homes are spacious sitting along wide tree-lined streets. The city’s core is surrounded by the greenbelt. So, the city offers a unique mix of urban living and rural charm.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Ottawa, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Ottawa is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- There are plenty of great neighbourhoods to buy a home in Ottawa. Some of them include Beacon Hill, Alta Vista, Orieans, Hunt Club, Leitrim, Riverside South, South Nepean, Kanata-Stittsville, Cedarview,, Bayshore, Merivale, Central Area, and Inner Area. You will find all types of residential properties including single-family detached homes, condos and townhouses in a wide price range.
- Apart from being home to the Parliament of Canada, Central and Inner Ottawa are known for many iconic destinations such as Parliament Hill, Peace Tower, Rideau Canada, Byward Market, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- The Rideau Canal runs through the city, so you will have easy access to scenic trials, walkways and bike lanes no matter where you live in Ottawa. Ottawa is also famous for having the world’s largest outdoor ice-skating rink, Rideau Canal Skateway.
- The “Capital Pathway”, a 220-kilometre route that it shares with Gatineau, is something you would like to explore if you love cycling. Many roads in the city have bike lanes.
- Ottawa has been ranked as one of the best places in Canada to raise a family. The crime rate is low. Most neighbourhoods are within walking distance of a park. Ottawa has more space per person than other big Canadian cities like Toronto and Montreal. Over 900 lakes are in close proximity. The city is a heaven for those who love water sports as you can indulge in many activities including swimming, boating, rowing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Nearly 40 festivals are organized throughout the year in the city. The Canadian Tulip Festival, Ottawa Bluesfest, the Ottawa International Children’s Festival, the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, and Winterlude are some of the most popular events.
- Ottawa is a diverse city with people from many different ethnic and religious backgrounds living here. Newcomers find it easy to put down roots in the community.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Kingston with bad credit
It can be extremely challenging to buy a home with bad credit. The situations such as foreign nationality, divorce, bankruptcy and short sale can cause your credit score to drop. If you are facing a similar situation, we – here at Clover Properties – can help you buy a rent-to-own home, townhouse or condo in Kingston. You will have access to the entire inventory of homes as with our program, you can buy any residential property of your choice listed for sale on the market.
Ottawa Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Ottawa
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)