Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Huron County with No Credit Check
Looking for a rent-to-own home, townhouse or condo in Lanark County? What if you can buy any home of your choice in any town/municipality of the county in a rent-to-own arrangement? Here at Clover Properties, we make this possible. If you are struggling to get approved for a conventional mortgage, your best option is to buy with rent-to-own financing that requires no credit check.
Lanark County Real Estate Market Overview
With a population of nearly 70,000 people, Lanark County has experienced an influx of families relocating from other areas of Ontario including Belleville, Ajax, Orangeville, Toronto and Ottawa. It has driven up the home prices with the average home value now standing at $525,000 for a detached home. You will find about 150-200 homes/condos and townhouses listed for sale here most weeks. The county is known for the great outdoors and all the natural spaces. It offers 10 popular trails that wind through marshes, fields, and over waterfalls.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Lanark County, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Lanark County is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Lanark County is located west of the nation’s capital It features breathtaking architecture, rich history, a beautiful countryside and the relaxing atmosphere of a lakeside lifestyle. The area is filled with gorgeous rivers, well-aged stone buildings, green parks, and nature as far as the eye can see.
- Lanark County is home to several thriving communities. Some of the most popular ones in and near Lanark include Perth, Smith Falls, Lanark Highlands, Almonte, and Mississippi Mills.
- Most towns in Lanark County have rich culture and heritage. It reflects in their heritage buildings. Perth was one of just two Ontario cities that was chosen as a heritage restoration project.
- The county is home to many beautiful parks and public green spaces. They include Stewart Park that is bisected by a shallow section of the Tay River. You will love the heritage buildings and flower-filled gardens. The park plays host to community events throughout the year.
- Most towns sit on the banks of rivers. Tay River cuts through downtown Perth. Smiths Falls is situated on the Rideau River’s shores.
- The Ottawa Valley Rail Trail (OVRT) in Lanark County has created a transportation corridor for pedestrians, cyclists, four-wheelers, and snowmobilers and connects three of Lanark County’s prettiest towns.
- You can spend a week in Lanark County and never get bored as there are so many things to do here. Hiking, bird watching, canoeing, kayaking, cycling, running, fishing, boating, swimming, and golfing are some of the activities you can enjoy in the county.
Best places to buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Lanark County
- Carleton Place
- Drummond/North Elmsley
- Lanark Highlands
- Mississippi Mills
- Smith Falls
- Tay Valley
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Lanark County with bad credit
Getting denied a mortgage can be big obstacle in your plans to buy a home. In this situation, you can consider buying with a rent-to-own arrangement in Lanark County. we – here at Clover Properties – have an excellent rent-to-own program for buyers exactly in your situation. You can pick any neighbourhood or home of your choice in Lanark County and we will help you buy it with rent-to-own. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Lanark County Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Lanark County
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)