Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Newmarket with No Credit Check
Here at Clover Properties, we make buying a home easier for self-employed professionals, foreign nationals or anyone with imperfect or non-existent credit with our excellent rent-to-own program. You no longer need to waste time on finding a rent-to-own listing in Newmarket because our program enables you to shop for a home in the open market just like a pre-approved buyer. It means you can buy any home, condo or townhouse of your choice no matter what your credit situation is.
Newmarket Real Estate Market Overview
Newmarket is a sought-after destination for families due to the low crime rate, a great combination of excellent urban amenities and small-town feel, and greenery. The city is ranked as one of the safest places in Canada. Its close proximity to Toronto makes it popular among professionals. Toronto is less than 30 minutes, so you can commute daily for work easily. The city is home to nearly 85,000 people. The rise in demand for housing due to an influx of families has caused the residential property values to appreciate over the past few years. The average home sale value is almost over $1M, but you can also find townhouses and condos listed for $525,000 or less. You will find about 150-200 homes listed for sale in Newmarket most weeks.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Newmarket, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Newmarket is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- There are plenty of neighbourhoods and communities to buy a home in Newmarket. Some of the most prominent ones include Downtown Newmarket, Glenway Estates Armitage, Bristol-London, Central Newmarket, Glenway Estates, Gorham-College Manor, Huron Heights-Leslie Valley, Stonehaven-Wyndham, Summerhill Estates, and Woodland Hill. A large housing inventory and diverse neighbourhoods will make buying a rent-to-own home easier for you if you are struggling with credit.
- The city is particularly popular among elderly people and families raising kids due to the low crime rate, excellent healthcare facilities, top-rated schools, and other urban amenities. Southlake Regional Health Centre features all modern healthcare facilities. Newmarket has two school boards – York Region District School Board, York Catholic District School board.
- Newmarket features over 800 acres of parkland. There are 45 public parks and over 44 kilometres of walking and biking trails. Fairly Lake Park, Newmarket Riverwalk Commons and Tom Taylor Trail are some of the detitanations very popular among bikers, hikers and joggers. So, if you want to lead an active lifestyle, Newmarket is a great city to live in.
- You would love the community vibe in Newmarket. Separate community events and festivals are organized for the fall, summer, winter and spring seasons.
- Newmarket is a great destination for businesses and corporates due to its proximity to Toronto. This creates plenty of career opportunities for professionals living here.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Grimsby with bad credit
Bad credit can be a big obstacle if you are planning to finance your home purchase with a bank loan. If you don’t qualify, your next best option is rent-to-own financing. The problem most buyers with bad credit face is that not all homes are listed with this option. Here at Clover Properties, we have come up with a solution. Now, you can buy any home, townhouse or condo listed for sale in Whitchurch-Stouffville regardless of your credit situation. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Newmarket Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Newmarket
Average Home Sale Price (Detached)
Average Home Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Home Sale Price (Condos)