Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Orillia with No Credit Check
Struggling with credit? Achieve your goal of home ownership with our program
Orillia Real Estate Market Overview
Orillia was recently ranked as one of the top five most moved to cities in Canada. Located in Simcoe County between Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe, Orillia offers excellent family-friendly amenities and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors with its adventure sports and beaches. Downtown Orillia features heritage sites with 20th-century architecture, nightclubs, pubs, bars, boutiques, supermarts, and many popular restaurants offering global cuisine including the Italian Mediterranean, and Thai. Lively festivals and events are organized throughout the year. The average house price is just $660,000. The housing market is currently not as competitive as the neighbouring cities such as Barrie. You can easily find 3-bedroom condos listed for $350,000 or less. Nearly 150 homes are available on the market for sale here most weeks.
Orillia is a comparatively affordable housing market, but you may still find it challenging to buy a home here if you are unable to qualify for a mortgage. Banks turn down home loan applications for a variety of reasons including foreign citizenship, self-employment, inconsistent income, and other credit challenges. In this situation, our unique rent-to-own program in Orillia can help you achieve your goal of home ownership. It enables you to buy a home of your choice in the open market just like a pre-approved buyer.
Why buy a rent-to-own home in Orillia, Ontario
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Orillia is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- The city is surrounded by two magnificent lakes – Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe. These lakes provide the local residents and visitors plenty of opportunities to enjoy outdoors and recreational activities in all seasons. Skiing, surfing, boating, canoeing, skating, and rowing are some of the most popular activities that you can enjoy in Orillia.
- The city is located less than 90 minutes from the Greater Toronto Area.
- Orillia’s new university – Lakehead University – offers all the modern programs to the students.
- The year-round events and festivals include Orillia Jazz Fest, The Orillia Spring Blues Festival, The Mariposa Folk Festival, Kiwanis Music Festival, Orillia Beatles Celebration, Orillia Dragon Boat Festival on Lake Simcoe, Canada Day Celebrations, Maple Syrup Festival in the Local Farmer’s Market, and Rotary Club Fun Fest for All Ages.
- The housing market is not as competitive as the neighbouring cities. It can be advantageous for buyers who don’t qualify for a mortgage. A large inventory of homes with affordable prices will help you find a residential property on a budget and in your desired location in Orillia.
How to buy a rent-to-own in Orillia
Planning to buy a rent-to-own home because you’ve been denied a home loan by banks? Well, you wouldn’t want to make a compromise while taking one of the biggest financial decisions of your life, just because you don’t qualify. We – here at Clover Properties – enable credit-challenged buyers to shop for a home in the open market in Orillia just like a pre-approved buyer. It means our program will help you get into any home of your choice that is listed for sale on the market in a rent-to-own arrangement. You can build your own down payment. If you want to stop renting and achieve your goal of home ownership, get in touch with us today!
Orillia Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Orillia
Average Sold Price (Condos)
Average Sold Price (Detached Homes)
Average Days on Market for Homes
We Make the Process of Buying a Rent-to-Own Home in Orillia Easy & Hassle-free
Commit to home ownership today and enjoy its long-term financial benefits with our unique program
The safest and most flexible program for buyers struggling with credit
The reviews we receive from our clients is a testimony to our service quality.
I have had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Neil at Clover Properties. I found Clover’s RTO model to be simple to understand. Rachel and Neil truly care about helping people achieve home ownership, which is why their program is so successful. If you are considering RTO, I highly recommend working with Clover Properties.
Cecil Virapen. Verified Review
Buying a Rent-to-Own Home in Orillia in 3 Easy Steps
Leverage our proven system and network of licensed professionals.
Apply to qualify
Provide basic data about your situation and home buying needs to help you determine if you qualify for our program. Fill out this form to take the first step towards realizing your homeownership dream.
Go on a home buying tour
Once you qualify, you can shop for a home just like a pre-approved buyer. A licensed Realtor will take you on neighbourhood tours and help you find a home as per your budget and needs.
Close the deal
You stop renting and start building equity after signing the rent-to-own agreement. No need to worry about your credit or employment situation and citizenship status