Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Oshawa with No Credit Check
Not being able to qualify for a home loan can be one of the biggest obstacles in achieving your goal of home ownership. Here at Clover Properties, we help people who are not able to qualify for any reason including divorce, bankruptcy, bad credit, or foreign nationality buy a home with no credit check. Explore our unique rent-to-own program in Oshawa to learn how it enables you to buy any home, condo or townhouse of your choice regardless of your credit situation.
Oshawa Real Estate Market Overview
If you are looking for an affordable housing market without having to move too far away from Toronto, Oshawa could be one of the best options for you. You will find about 300-400 homes, condos and townhouses listed for sale here most weeks. Though the median listing price hovers around $800,000 for detached homes, a large inventory of residential properties will help you find a property in your budget and desired location. The median listing price for townhouses is about $630,000, and it is $335,000 for condos. A studio apartment will cost you around $200,000 on average. You would love the blend of city living and natural beauty that Oshawa offers. You can enjoy plenty of outdoor activities such as trekking, bird watching, and fishing. Oshawa has been ranked several times as one of the best places to retire in Canada.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Oshawa, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Oshawa is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- The city features plenty of natural attractions. One of the most popular landmarks for nature lovers is the McLaughlin Bay Wildlife Reserve that features 500 different varieties of flora and fauna. The place is very popular among nature lovers, trekkers, bird watchers, and fishing enthusiasts. The Lakeview Park beach is a great place to enjoy a day on the beach. The Oshawa Valley Botanical Garden is also a popular hangout place among locals and visitors.
- Oshawa is a great choice if you are looking for a place to retire in Ontario. From excellent healthcare facilities to a dedicated Senior Citizen Centre, you will find everything a veteran resident may need.
- While the real estate values have appreciated steeply over the past few years – giving the homeowners an opportunity to build equity, residential property prices are still comparatively affordable in Oshawa.
- Easy commute to Toronto makes it very popular among professionals working in Toronto. You can reach Toronto within an hour with the Go Train. The commute to Toronto is even less time consuming with a car as it takes only 40-45 minutes.
- Four Post Secondary Schools bagged Oshawa the distinction of being the 15th smartest city in Canada.
- There are plenty of malls and shopping plazas in Oshawa. The Oshawa Center Mall and Gibb are two of the most popular ones.
- The city features plenty of neighbourhoods and communities to buy a home in Oshawa. They include O’Neil, Lakeview, Vanier, Northglen, Northwood,, McLaughlin, Taunton, Donevan, Downtown, Samac, Beaton, Windfields, Kendron, Centennial, and Central Oshawa.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Oshawa with bad credit
Buying a no credit check home, condo or townhouse with our rent-to-own program in Oshawa is easy and hassle-free. A licensed Realtor (if you already don’t have one) will help you find a home in your budget and desired location. You can buy any home listed for sale in Oshawa with a rent-to-own arrangement. We offer the most flexible terms to help you achieve your goal of home ownership. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Oshawa Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Oshawa
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)