Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos in Peterborough with No Credit Check
A rent-to-own method is the best type of no-credit-check financing if you are planning to buy a home in Peterborough. Here at Clover Properties, we have been helping buyers struggling with credit due to divorce, bad credit score, foreign nationality, or any other reason achieve their goal of home ownership with our excellent rent-to-own program. It allows you to buy any home of your choice in Peterborough or anywhere else in Ontario for that matter.
Peterborough Real Estate Market Overview
Peterborough is a great town for those looking to enjoy lakeside living. With the Otonabee River running through the city, Peterborough features beautiful and scenic outdoors. Affordable housing, lower cost of living, top-rated schools, excellent walkability, and easy access to urban amenities are some of the features that make Peterborough a sought-after housing market among families. The median listing price for detached homes is $350,000, making it one of the most affordable housing markets in Ontario. You can buy a condo or townhouse for $250,000 or less. You will find about 120-150 homes and townhouses listed for sale here most weeks.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Peterborough, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Peterborough is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Cost of living is almost 50% cheaper in Peterborough compared to Toronto, studies indicate. This makes the small city a perfect destination for budget-conscious home buyers. You can purchase a spacious home sitting on a large lot for a price which will get you a one-bedroom studio apartment in Toronto. Prices are reasonable for food and education as well.
- If you are a cyclist, you would love living in Peterborough. The city has grown in popularly among cyclists due to trails along the water and through mountains. The city features 300-kilometers of biking trails. A river runs through the town, so you will definitely enjoy the natural beauty of the place.
- The city is located in close proximity to Kawarthas – a popular tourist destination in Ontario. You can enjoy a verity of water sports and recreational activities as Kawarthas features 250 lakes and rivers.
- Another reason for the area’s popularity among families is that it features top-rated elementary and secondary schools run by three school boards – Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board (Public school board), Peterborough Victoria Northumberland Clarington Catholic District School Board (Catholic school board), and Conseil scolaire de district catholique centre-sud (French school board).
- There are plenty of neighbourhoods and communities where you can buy a home. They include Peterborough Central, Asphodel-Norwood Twp, Peterborough South, Otonabee-South Monaghan Twp, 1 North, 1 University Heights, 3 North, 4 North, 5 East, 1 Central, 5 West 3 Old West End, and Peterborough North.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Peterborough with bad credit
A no-credit-check financing is the ideal solution for home buyers struggling with credit. There are many types of no-credit-check loans are available, but most will likely put you in a precarious financial situation in the long run. Your best option is to buy a home rent-to-own home in Peterborough. Here at Clover Properties, we have an excellent program for buyers who can’t qualify for a mortgage. You can choose any home listed for sale in the Peterborough real estate market. We will help you buy that home with rent-to-own financing, while giving you the freedom to build your own down payment. Get in touch with us to learn more!
Peterborough Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Peterborough
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)