Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos inWhitchurch-Stouffville with No Credit Check
Looking to buy a no-credit-check home or condo in Whitchurch-Stouffville? While institutional lenders such as banks will check your credit and finance the purchase only if you have a good credit score, a rent-to-own financing arrangement provides you the opportunity to buy regardless of your credit situation. Here at Clover Properties, we can help you buy any home or condo of your choice with the rent-to-own method.
Whitchurch-Stouffville Real Estate Market Overview
If you are looking to buy a home in GTA, Whitchurch-Stouffville is one of the best towns to consider. The average sold price is over $1.2M, but you can easily find a condo listed for $500,000 or less. The residential properties are cheaper than the nearby towns of Richmond Hill, Markham, and Vaughan. Home values has been going up sharply over the past few years and the trend is likely to continue with a surge in demand for housing. Buying a home in Stouffville can be a great long—term investment, so if you are renting, you may be missing out on the opportunity to build equity and wealth with home ownership. With a population of nearly 47,000 people, Stouffville offers all the benefits of country living despite being so close to Toronto. You will find about 100-150 homes, townhouses and condos listed for sale here most weeks.
Why buy a rent-to-own home/condo in Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario?
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Whitchurch-Stouffville is the right destination for you to buy a home:
- Stouffville is nearly 35 minutes from Toronto via Don Valley Pkwy N and ON-404 N. You can easily commute to Toronto daily while living in a town that offers a unique mix of rural charm and urban living.
- There are many new residential developments coming up due to the increasing demand for housing. You can buy a brand-new home or condo at comparatively affordable prices.
- Wheler’s Mill, Cardinal Point, and Ninth Line are among the most popular neighbourhoods. Several areas near Musselman Lake and downtown core are very popular among home buyers.
- There is no dearth of outdoor recreational opportunities in Stouffville. Whitchurch-Stouffville Leisure Centre and Soccer City are among the popular destinations. Stouffville features several parks throughout the town and an extensive trail network extensive trail network surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Lebovic Centre for Arts & Entertainment and The Latcham Art Centre is popular among art and theatre lovers.
- Many elementary and high schools affiliated York Region Catholic District School Board and York Region District School Board offer quality education.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Whitchurch-Stouffville with bad credit
Bad credit can be a big obstacle if you are planning to finance your home purchase with a bank loan. If you don’t qualify, your next best option is rent-to-own financing. The problem most buyers with bad credit face is that not all homes are listed with this option. Here at Clover Properties, we have come up with a solution. Now, you can buy any home, townhouse or condo listed for sale in Whitchurch-Stouffville regardless of your credit situation. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Whitchurch-Stouffville Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Average Sale Price (Detached homes)
Average Sale Price (Townhouse)
Average Sale Price (Condos)