Rent-to-Own Homes & Condos with No Credit Check in London, Ontario
Want to Buy a Home of Your Choice with No Credit Check?
Explore Our Rent-to-Own Program in London
London Real Estate Market Overview
London – Canada’s 11th largest city, known as the Forest City – is a popular real estate market due to excellent family-friendly amenities, comparatively affordable housing, rich entertainment, and cultural scene, and business and career opportunities. With a population of nearly 400,000 residents from diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds, London features a thriving tech scene, attracting families and professionals alike. It’s home to Western University – Canada’s one of the top-ranking universities with a campus spread over 455 hectares. Running throughout all of London is the Thames River that has helped the city stay connected with nature despite all the industrious and commercial development.
While housing is still affordable compared to many other cities including Toronto, London has witnessed a sharp increase in residential property prices in the recent past. The demand for housing makes it even more challenging for prospective home buyers struggling with credit to realize their homeownership dream. If you are unable to buy your dream home due to credit challenges, you should consider exploring our unique rent-to-own program in London, available to self-employed professionals, foreign nationals, or anyone struggling with credit.
- London offers an excellent opportunity to build equity as home prices have soared almost 40% in the past year with experts predicting more gains in the following years. The average selling price hovers around $640,000. The red-hot market has drawn in many real estate investment trusts, institutional investors, private equity, and publicly listed real estate firms. They are buying all kinds of housing to rent them out. As a result, the rents are also soaring. In this scenario, it might be a prudent financial decision to invest in a home before prices go up any further.
- You will find about 500-600 homes listed for sale here most weeks. While the competition in the real estate market is fierce, you still have a large inventory of homes to choose from. Currently, there are many starter homes listed on the market for budget-conscious buyers.
- London has two English school boards and two French-language school boards with over 130 public elementary and secondary schools. London also features over 30 private schools.
- London is known as a university city and features many family-friendly amenities including parks, nature preserves, 5 off-leash dog parks, and walking trails. Springbank Park, Labatt Park, Komoka Provincial Park, Fanshawe Pioneer Village, Fanshawe Conservation Area, Museum London, London Children’s Museum, The Medway Valley Heritage Forest, Storybook Gardens, Covent Garden Market, The Sifton Bog, and Boler Mountain are some of the best attractions. Many of these attractions are situated on the banks of the Thames River.
- London is only 60 minutes from the state of Michigan in the USA and two hours from Niagara Falls.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in London
You would want to buy a rent-to-own home if conventional lenders have turned down your mortgage application due to divorce, bankruptcy, citizenship, self-employment, or any other reason.
Traditional rent-to-own programs don’t give you the freedom of choosing the home of your choice. That’s where our program stands out. You can pick any home listed for sale in London, and we will help you buy it with a rent-to-own agreement.
London Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in London, Ontario
Average selling price
Average number of listings
We Offer a Better Way to Buy Your Dream Home in London
Take a few minutes to fill out a form. We will help you get on the path to home ownership in London.
We Have Helped Many Home Buyers Exactly in Your Situation
We help home buyers just like you, in all kinds of situations.
Such a great path of turning your dreams into reality! Stephanie and Neil were hands down so great to work with! We had absolutely no problems during the entire process as they answered all our questions clearly & promptly. The whole process was actually much easier than I had thought… from start to finish! Neil was instrumental in working out a way to get us into a townhouse we wanted in a new development. I am so happy to say we’ll be moving into this place in the next 2 weeks! I definitely recommend Clover Properties to anyone who has a dream of home ownership.
Yanthe Emmanuel. Verified Review
Have imperfect credit scores and lower down payments?
Stop the frustration of renting today. Let us help buy the home of your dreams in London.
Ability to Chose Any Home
Don’t compromise when it comes to the biggest financial decision of your life. Shop for your dream home confidently in the open market in London.
We make sure that you are legally protected. We encourage clients to have legal and financial agreements reviewed by their own lawyers.
Work with Licensed Professionals
Licensed professionals including a Realtor will help you navigate through the home buying journey from start to finish.
We’re Ready to Help You Buy a Home Regardless of Your Credit Situation. See How Our Process Works.
Divorce? Bankruptcy? Foreign citizenship? Self-employment? It doesn’t matter what your situation is.
Fill out the form
Provide us with details such as your household monthly income and expenses to help you determine if you qualify to buy a rent-to-own home in London.
Pick a home in the open market
Just like a bank-approved buyer, you can pick any home of your choice in the open market
Enjoy the Freedom
Unlike renting, homeownership offers you freedom and peace of mind. We give you the opportunity to enjoy it with our unique rent-to-own program.