Rent-to-own homes & Condos with No Credit Check in Guelph
Struggling to get approved for a conventional mortgage?
Buy Any Home Listed on the Market for Sale with Our Unique Rent-to-Own Program
Guelph Real Estate Market Overview
Guelph features the amenities of a large city with a small-town feel. Excellent public transport makes it easy to commute to nearby larger cities including Waterloo (30 minutes), Hamilton (40 minutes), and Toronto (45 minutes). Families raising kids love Guelph for its top-rated schools and kid-friendly amenities. Downtown is a vibrant area featuring sports facilities, plays, music, restaurants with global cuisines, and beautiful little shops and cafes. Home to nearly 135,000 people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Guelph is a competitive housing market with the average listing price for single-family homes jumping to $750,000. However, the city offers many affordable options for budget-conscious buyers as they can easily find apartments/condos listed for $350,000 or less.
You are probably looking for a no-credit-check home in Waterloo if banks have turned down your mortgage application due to self-employment, foreign nationality, or bad credit. Here at Clover Properties, we work with families struggling with credit and help them buy any home of their choice with a rent-to-own arrangement in Guelph.
Why buy a rent-to-own home in Guelph
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Guelph is the right location for you to buy a home:
- With an unemployment rate of 2.3% – one of the lowest in Ontario, Guelph is attractive to aspiring home buyers looking for a city where the cost of living is affordable. You can comfortably live on a monthly income of $3,300. Guelph has been ranked as one of the easiest cities to find a job due to lots of new business opportunities.
- The increase in population is expected to further fuel the demand for housing in Guelph. It means both rents and home prices are expected to go up. It might be a good financial decision to buy a home, rather than continue to rent as you will be able to build equity faster.
- You will find about 600-700 homes listed for sale here most weeks. A large selection of residential properties will make it easier for you to find a home in your budget and desired location.
- Guelph features many public parks and recreational centres. They include Cross Creek Park, Guelph Lake Conservation Area, Ignatius Centre of Guelph Trails, and Marden Park.
- Upper Grand District School Board provides quality education to 35,000 students through 65 elementary schools and 11 secondary schools.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Guelph, Ontario
The rent-to-own program at Clover Properties is probably your best option if you have been denied a traditional mortgage to finance a home purchase in Guelph. Our program gives you the freedom of buying any home of your choice just like a pre-approved buyer regardless of your credit or situation. Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us today!
Guelph Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Guelph
Median Listing Price (Detached Homes)
Median Listing Price (Townhouses)
Average Days on the Market
You’re only one step away from buying a home in Guelph
Fill out a simple data form to help us determine if you qualify for our rent-to-own program.
Struggling with Credit? Buy Your Dream Home with Our Unique Program in Guelph
We help prospective home buyers buy a home with a unique rent-to-own arrangement in Guelph.
It’s amazing to find an ethical and transparent company when it comes to helping people get into homeownership. We couldn’t be more impressed with the systems Rachel and Neil have put into play to ensure buyers have a positive rent-to-own experience!
Keith Williams. Verified Review
Stop Renting Today! We Make Buying a Home Easy & Seamless
Buying your dream home in Guelph should be easy regardless of your credit situation!
Shop for a home in the open market
Don’t compromise when you are making one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. With us, feel confident like a pre-approved buyer, and shop for a home in the open market.
Professional assistance & support
Work with licensed real estate agents and other professionals from our network to find your dream and meet all your legal and financial obligations.
Overcome credit challenges
We will work with you regardless of your credit situation. Self-employed, foreign nationals or anyone with bad credit can qualify for our program.
Buying a Rent-to-Own Home in New Guelph in 3 Easy Steps
Leverage our proven system and network of licensed professionals.
Apply to qualify
Provide basic data about your situation and home buying needs to help you determine if you qualify for our program. Fill out this form to take the first step towards realizing your homeownership dream.
Go on a home buying tour
Once you qualify, you can shop for a home just like a pre-approved buyer. A licensed Realtor will take you on neighborhood tours and help you find a home as per your budget and needs.
Close the deal
You stop renting and start building equity after signing the rent-to-own agreement. No need to worry about your credit or employment situation and citizenship status