Rent-to-own Homes and Condos with No Credit Check in Waterloo
Struggling to get approved for a conventional mortgage?
Buy Any Home Listed on the Market for Sale with Our Unique Rent-to-Own Program
Waterloo Real Estate Market Overview
A diverse economy, one of the lowest employment rates in Ontario, close proximity to Toronto, and a mix of the modern city and beautiful countryside make Waterloo a sought-after housing market among professionals as well as families. Property buyers have enjoyed good returns on their investment in real estate here due to a sharp appreciation in values over the past few years. Home to nearly 100,000 residents from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, Waterloo features a suburban vibe with easy access to urban amenities. The average listing price hovers around $700,000, but it’s easy to find condos and semi-detached homes listed for $400,000 or less. You will find about 500-600 homes listed for sale on the market on average. The market is very competitive with
You are missing out on the opportunity to build equity if you continue to rent a home in Waterloo. If you are able to buy a home because you can’t qualify for a mortgage due to self-employment, foreign nationality, low credit score or any other reason, we have an excellent rent-to-own program for you in Waterloo. This program allows you to buy any home of your choice in Waterloo with a rent-to-own arrangement.
Why buy a rent-to-own home in Waterloo
The following real estate market overview will help you decide if Waterloo is the right location for you to buy a home:
- The city has one of the lowest crime rates in the province. The cost of living is comparatively lower. It is located in close proximity to Hamilton, Mississauga, London and Toronto. Waterloo is a small city, but features excellent urban amenities. All these make it a great destination for families.
- There are plenty of employment opportunities, particularly in manufacturing, technology, Innovation, and knowledge sectors. The average salary is $3,300. Aspiring home buyers find it easier to realize their home ownership dream on a modest income due to the low cost of living.
- Regardless of your cultural or ethnic background, you will be able to put down roots easily here. Almost 24 percent of the population is made up of immigrants, particularly from India, China, and Pakistan.
- Waterloo Region features many parks and trails along the Grand River. It also boasts of several historic landmarks, a broad selection of excellent restaurants, thriving farmers’ markets, art galleries, museums, antique shops and factory outlets. Some of the most popular public green spaces including Waterloo Park, Green Acre Park, Clair Lake Park, Bechtel Park, Hillside Park, and Westmount Sports Park.
- Waterloo Region also features 121 schools. The Waterloo Region District School Board is one of the larger school boards in Ontario.
How to buy a rent-to-own home in Waterloo, Ontario
Clover Properties make buying a rent -to-own home in Waterloo easy and hassle-free. Our program is particularly advantageous for those struggling with credit. If you are looking for a no-credit-check home in Waterloo, we offer an excellent program that allows you to buy any home of your choice with a rent-to-own agreement. A licensed Realtor helps you find your dream home in your budget and desired location. Interested in learning more? Get in touch with today!
Waterloo Area Highlights
A quick view of the most influential metrics in Waterloo
Median Listing Price (Detached Homes)
Median Listing Price (All Property Types)
Average Days on Market
Do You have Imperfect Credit? Newly Migrated? Self-Employed? Recently Divorced? We Can Help!
Fill out a simple data form to help us determine if you qualify for our rent-to-own program.
We Understand Your Challenges in Buying a Home in Waterloo. We Can Help Regardless of Your Credit Situation
Many financially-disciplined individuals and families as well as newly migrated citizens are turned down for a mortgage. If you are renting for this reason, stop today. We will help you become a homeowner.
When people invest in themselves to be better for their clients it shows a commitment to putting their clients first and finding ways to continually provide the best experience. Rachel and Neil have an amazing passion.
Mary-Anne Gillespie. Verified Review
Tired of Renting? Buy a Rent-to-Own Home Today with Safety and Flexibility
Our goal is to create a rent-to-own program that meets your expectations, budget, and needs.
Stop renting today!
Demand for housing in Waterloo has given landlords an opportunity to increase rents. Stop renting today and start enjoying the fruits of home ownership.
The ability to buy any home of your choice that is listed on the market for sale is not the only feature of our rent-to-own program. You also lock in the purchase price. No surprises. Plan your home buying budget confidently with us.
Get rid of leasing restrictions
Not allowed to keep a pet or simply repaint? Be a homeowner with our program and enjoy the freedom of making any improvements to the property you want.
Buying a Rent-to-Own Home in Waterloo in 3 Easy Steps
Disappointed over constant rejection by banks? Get approved for our rent-to-own program now!
Purchase without paying down payment upfront
You can purchase your home without paying the down payment upfront. You will pay it only after we help you find the best homes within your budget.
Get excellent support
We will help you navigate through the entire process. Everything will be in writing. You are free to have the agreements reviewed by your lawyer. We make sure that your interest is protected.
Be financially disciplined
Our rent-to-own program makes you financially disciplined. You increase the equity in your home as you make monthly payments. You will be mortgage ready at the end of your term.